Senior Web / User Interface (UI) Designer (Kuala Lumpur)
Fixx Digital is a forward-thinking Digital Design Agency. We focus intensely on craft and effect change through better Design. Our team actively helps today's leading brands define Tomorrow.
We've done work for renowned brands like Singapore Airlines, SingTel, FairPrice, Singapore Zoo and Tigerair.
- We craft and orchestrate winning Digital Strategies for brands of all sizes.
- We design and develop Websites, Online Stores, Mobile Apps and just about anything Digital.
- We ideate and refine everything from strategic plans to working products.
We'd love you to join us at the forefront of Digital. Let's shape the future together.
- Create conceptual comps and wireframes to determine Design direction for projects.
- Work with the Art Director to conceptualise exciting design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Design beautiful, highly functional Websites and User Interfaces.
- Uphold a high level of Design Excellence within the overall Agency.
- Craft concepts for pitches and polish up Pitch Decks.
- Ensure delivery of projects in accordance to stipulated Timelines.
- A Design-related Diploma or better.
- A pre-dominantly Digital Portfolio showcasing expertise in the fields of Web and Mobile Design.
- 4 years of professional working experience, with exposure and familiarity in the fields of UX, UI, and Web Design.
- A solid grounding in Photoshop. Brownie points for Sketch, Illustrator and After Effects.
- At least 4 years of professional industry-relevant experience.
- A proven Leader with prior experience in leading Production Teams.
- A passion for mentoring and teaching Designers, including but not limited to the conducting of courses.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sound understanding of the Universal Principles of Design as well as commonly used Design Methods.
- Attentive to details and possess a developed eye for good design.
- Flexible working hours.
- Choose your set-up (e.g. MacBook vs iMac).
Interested candidates are welcomed to submit their CV and Portfolio to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.