Senior Web Developer
(Front-End, Kuala Lumpur)
Fixx Digital is a forward-thinking Digital Agency. We focus intensely on craft and effect change through better Design and Code. Our team actively helps today's leading brands define Tomorrow.
We've done work for renowned brands like Singapore Airlines, SingTel, FairPrice, Singapore Zoo and Tigerair.
- We craft and orchestrate winning Digital Strategies for brands of all sizes.
- We design and develop Websites, Online Stores, Mobile Apps and just about anything Digital.
- We ideate and refine everything from strategic plans to working products.
Join us at the forefront of Digital. Let's shape the future together.
- Implement Web-based Animations using modern technologies like Canvas.
- Build re-useable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimise Websites for SEO and Performance.
- Conduct Internal QAs and ensure adherence to quality control processes from a technical standpoint.
- Coach and mentor junior Developers in the team.
- An IT-related Degree and/or an existing Portfolio with at least 15 completed projects.
- 4 years of professional industry-relevant experience.
- 5 - 8 years of professional experience.
- Experience in leading Development Teams.
- Familiarity with Development frameworks like HAML and SASS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Back-End languages like PHP, Ruby (Rails) and/or Python is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Solid grounding in English with excellent written and verbal skills.
- An interest working in an open and collaborative environment that values mentorship, learning and knowledge sharing.
- Remote work days.
- 4 additional days of Work-Life Balance Leave per year.
- Choose your set-up (e.g. MacBook vs iMac).
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and Portfolio to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.