(Web & Social Media)
Fixx Digital is a forward-thinking Digital Agency. We focus intensely on craft and effect change through better Design. Our team actively helps today's leading brands define Tomorrow.
We've done work for renowned brands like Singapore Airlines, SingTel, FairPrice, Singapore Zoo and Tigerair.
- We craft and orchestrate winning Digital Strategies for brands of all sizes.
- We design and develop Websites, Online Stores, Mobile Apps and just about anything Digital.
- We ideate and refine everything from strategic plans to working products.
We'd love you to join us at the forefront of Digital. Let's shape the future together.
Plan, write, edit, test and improve on various content for Web and Mobile, including Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
Identify and address content gaps based on a broad understanding of Clients’ needs.
Analyse existing content for improvement opportunities as it relates to subject matter, tagging, structure and governance.
Collaborate closely with Designers, Developers and Account Managers to assess content quality and performance of Websites and Social Media content.
Promote content strategy within the company and in the broader community of Design and Content Professionals.
Define content standards to support key business objectives, and develop and implement content processes and guidelines such as governance models and messaging strategies.
Review and analyse contents through insights, analytic reviews and other qualitative criteria to measure the success of strategic content initiatives.
- A Bachelor's Degree from a local institution or from an internationally recognised institution.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Marketing, Social Media, Copywriting and/or Journalism-related fields.
- Have an obsession with how content structure influences consumption patterns.
- Ability to understand and cope with the challenges of working in a complex content environment.
- A strong desire in helping our Clients narrow the gap between business goals and user needs.
- Takes an interest in continual, self-motivated learning.
- Possesses a strong passion for working with highly creative and motivated people.
- Have an eye for design and possess a strong ability to visualise work for Internal and Client Presentations.
- Unlimited leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Choose your set-up (e.g. MacBook vs iMac).
Interested candidates are welcomed to submit their CV and Portfolio to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.