Fixx Digital is a forward-thinking Digital Agency. We focus intensely on craft and effect change through better Design. Our team actively helps today's leading brands define Tomorrow.
We've done work for renowned brands like Singapore Airlines, SingTel, FairPrice, Singapore Zoo and Tigerair.
- We craft and orchestrate winning Digital Strategies for brands of all sizes.
- We design and develop Websites, Online Stores, Mobile Apps and just about anything Digital.
- We ideate and refine everything from strategic plans to working products.
We'd love you to join us at the forefront of Digital. Let's shape the future together.
- Service existing and new Client Accounts.
- Lead and manage a team of Designers and Developers to fulfill projects and meet deadlines.
- Act as the point of contact with the Client and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Client to understand his/her requirements.
- Communicate scope of work to the production teams.
- Schedule and coordinate with the Design and Development teams.
- Monitor, react and adapt to any changes in schedules and priorities.
- Review deliverables and ensure Clients' requirements are met.
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time, hands-on project management and account servicing experience.
- Highly organized and sensitive to details.
- Ability to work comfortably in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing small teams.
- Basic understanding of the technologies that power digital solutions for web and mobile.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, adapt to changes and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly focused on ensuring good working relationships internally and with Clients.
- Displays positive attitude with a strong desire to learn.
- Unlimited leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Choose your set-up (e.g. MacBook vs iMac).
Interested candidates are welcomed to submit their CV and Portfolio to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.