Fixx is a passionate team of web designers, developers and wordsmiths. We craft beautiful interfaces and conjure compelling content for both web and mobile.
Design is more than meets the eye. Design revolves around a seamless integration of aesthetics and functionality. We design websites and products that are delightful and easy to use. That's the only way we can sleep soundly at night.
We begin every web design, user interface design and creative project through a process of active discovery. The more we learn about your brand, goals and offering, the better a position we're in to produce remarkable work. Sometimes, a casual chat at the local cafe is a great way to start. Other times, a quick call works wonders.
It's amazing how the simplest of visuals can effortlessly convey the greatest of ideas. We've seen it done time and time again, and that's why we put it into practice in every single web design, user interface design and creative project we undertake. We work with you closely and iterate on the designs to match your vision.
Implementation begins here. This is where beauty and brains intertwine. Where designs are topped off with a healthy dose of logic. Where form meets function. HTML, CSS, PHP and a myriad of languages get tossed into the mix. The result? A website, user interface or product that looks so good and works so well, it feels almost magical.
Don't settle. That's when mediocrity sets in. Refinement is critical in the relentless pursuit of perfection. It's that extra 20% of effort when the other 80% have given up. We'll take you through those small incremental steps that, over time, translate into one giant leap forward. We're in it with you for the long haul. We've got your back.
Fixx is the culmination of one designer’s quest for the perfect design, a programmer’s desire to make complex logic work like clockwork, and a writer’s attempt at making words leap out of pages.
To date, we’ve been successful at that. Project after project, we never stop raising the bar. It’s a lifelong pursuit, and we won’t have it any other way. Hardly surprising then when many say we’re perfectionists.
Web design and writing are highly refined crafts. Our mastery in these areas boil down to one thing: love. We love what we do, and we believe that’s the key to us producing truly remarkable work day in and out.